RnRMarketResearch.com adds “Travel and Tourism in Peru 2017” new report on its database.
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Peruvian travel and tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in Peru
- The total, direct and indirect tourism output generated by each category within the Peruvian travel and tourism sector
- Employment and salary trends for various categories in the Peruvian travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries and others
- Detailed market classification across each category with analysis using similar metrics
- Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries
Tourism has a significant contribution to GDP as well as employment. According to the world Travel and Tourism Council, the tourism sector contributed 8.9% to the total gross domestic product (GDP) in 2012 and 7.4% to the total employment in Peru. The National Strategic Plan for Tourism (PENTUR 2008 – 2018) was prepared by the Ministry of Commerce and Tourism and details the guidelines for developing tourism. The four main areas of the plan include the development of tourist destinations, business development, communication, promotion & marketing and institutional coordination and management.
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/travel-and-tourism-in-peru-to-2017-market-report.html
Domestic tourist volume increased to 13.8 million trips in 2012, increasing at a CAGR of 2.99% between 2008 and 2012. It is expected that, between 2013 and 2017, tourist trip volumes are expected to increase at a CAGR of 3.19% to reach 16.2 million trips. Domestic demand for tourism will be driven by rising income levels and government promotion or domestic tourism.
The number of inbound tourists increased from 2.1 million in 2008 to 2.8 million expanding at a CAGR 0f 8.44%. The number of inbound tourists is expected to reach 3.9 million by 2017 at a CAGR of 6.36%. The key drivers for growth include improving economic conditions in key markets, access to travel at competitive prices and the government’s efforts to promote tourism on an international level.
The outbound tourist volume increase at a CAGR of 4.67%, increasing from 1.9 million in 2008 to 2.3 million in 2012. Outbound tourism is expected between 2012 and 2017, at a CAGR of 4.38% reaching 2.8 million trips by 2017. Changing travel habits of Peruvians, the expansion in air transport services and the stability of the currency will continue to be the major factors driving the trend.
Order / Buy a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=98971
The unemployment rate eased from 7.8% in 2011 to a historic low of 6.8% in 2012, in line with healthy economic performance, while real wages growth accelerated from 9.7% in 2011 to 10.7% in 2012. Increased real wage has induced greater consumer confidence which has contributed to consumer spending. The government’s move to increase the wages of public sector employees will further boost the consumer confidence, which will support the expansion of domestic demand over the forecast period.
Reasons to buy
- Stay one step ahead of the industry by understanding the flow of tourists including domestic, inbound and outbound.
- Understand where the potential lies within the Peruvian travel and tourism industry by viewing data and forecasts with regards to Airlines, Hotels, Car rental, etc.
- Stay ahead of your competitors by taking a look into their company profiles, including Peruvian Airlines, Marriott Hotels and Avis rent-a-car.
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=98971