The Report “EpiCast Report Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis – Epidemiology Forecast to 2023″ by Globaldata Group is now available at RnRMarketResearch.com. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with “EpiCast Report Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis – Epidemiology Forecast to 2023″ in subject line and your contact details to purchase this report or get your questions answered.
Epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed prevalent cases of ALS in the 7MM will grow by 13.5% over the next decade, from 32,698 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2013 to 37,122 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2023. Throughout the forecast period, the US will have the highest numbers of diagnosed prevalent cases of ALS, followed by Japan.
To develop the epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of ALS in the 7MM, epidemiologists obtained the diagnosed prevalence data for ALS from peer-reviewed journals and population-based studies in the respective markets and used a consistent methodology to ensure comparability of the results. A major strength of Epidemiological analysis is the use of country-specific studies that provided the diagnosed prevalence of ALS using uniform diagnostic criteria based on the El Escorial criteria or the International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision (ICD-9), criteria (ICD-9 code for ALS = 335.2), to allow for a meaningful comparison of the diagnosed prevalent cases of ALS in these markets. Furthermore, the diagnosed prevalent cases of ALS in each of the 7MM were further segmented by age and sex in order to provide a more detailed analysis of the patient population.
Request Sample copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=173921 .
- The Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and the global and historical trends for ALS in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of ALS segmented by age (=40 years) and sex in these markets.
- The ALS epidemiology report is written and developed by Mastersand PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global ALS market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global ALS market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for ALS therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/epicast-report-amyotrophic-lateral-sclerosis-epidemiology-forecast-to-2023-market-report.html .
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Introduction 7
2.1 Catalyst 7
2.2 Upcoming Reports 7
3 Epidemiology 8
3.1 Disease Background 8
3.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 8
3.3 Global Trends 9
3.3.1 US 10
3.3.2 5EU 11
3.3.3 Japan 13
3.4 Forecast Methodology 13
For further information on “EpiCast Report Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis – Epidemiology Forecast to 2023” report OR for any other business research / market intelligence need on the ‘pharmaceuticals’ market (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals . ), contact email@example.com / Call +1 888 391 5441.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online market research reports library of 250,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers. RnR Market Research also offers company data, country profiles, trends, information and analysis on the sector of your interest.
You can also reach us @