Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the German Bakery and Cereals Market: Order report by calling marketreportsstore.com at +1 888 391 5441 OR send an email on email@example.com with Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the German Bakery and Cereals Market in subject line and your contact details.
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the German Bakery & Cereals Market provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product developments that effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- Indulgence is the primary driver of the Bakery & Cereals market, motivating over two-fifths of consumption
- Consumers experience a moderate desire for healthy products, as long as these do not sacrifice in taste
- German consumers seek nutritious breakfast products to meet the needs of their age
- German consumers look to local artisanal producers for freshness and quality
- Consumers seek time-saving home-baking ingredients as well as on-the-go breakfasts.
Inquire for discount @ http://marketreportsstore.com/discount/?rname=10983 .
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the German Savory Snack Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the German market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and genders consume Bakery & Cereals, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups ""over"" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- Market value and volumes over 2008–2018 for the Germany and nine other countries to give a global context
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Researcher have on Bakery & Cereals consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and Germany-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
Buy a Copy of Report @ http://marketreportsstore.com/purchase?rname=10983 .
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of German Bakery & Cereals consumers. This is based on unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Bakery & Cereals sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Inquire before buying @ http://marketreportsstore.com/inquire-before-buying/?rname=10983 .
Table of Contents
Category classification and demographic definitions
Researcher has identified nine mega-trends that drive food choice: these can be broken down into 20 sub-trends
A desire for tasty, fresh, and good value products is driving the consumption of Bakery and Cereals
German Bakery and Cereals market currently valued at EUR 17.4 billion will witness high growth in the next five years
The Bread and Rolls category accounts for nearly 50% of all volume sold in the German Bakery and Cereals market
There were 59.4 billion Bakery and Cereals occasions in Germany in 2012, with the highest occasions witnessed amongst Older Consumers and Females
The high value growth compared to volume growth highlights opportunities for premium products in Germany
Germany has a high per capita consumption of Bakery and Cereals
Complete Report available http://marketreportsstore.com/consumer-trends-analysis-understanding-consumer-trends-and-drivers-of-behavior-in-the-german-bakery-and-cereals-market/ . Contact firstname.lastname@example.org / Call +1 888 391 5441 for further information on “Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the German Bakery and Cereals Market” report OR for any other market research and intelligence needs you may have for your business.