The Report “PharmaPoint: Neuropathic Pain – US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022″ by Globaldata Group is now available at RnRMarketResearch.com. Contact email@example.com with “PharmaPoint: Neuropathic Pain – US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022″ in subject line and your contact details to purchase this report or get your questions answered.
Neuropathic pain (NP) is defined as a disorder of the sensorimotor system and is distinctly different from nociceptive pain, which is a consequence of trauma, injury, or inflammation. The main difference between neuropathic and nociceptive pain is the absence of a continuous nociceptive input in neuropathic pain. Although the term neuropathic pain is used to describe a wide range of pain syndromes with varying etiologies, this report focuses on 3 distinct forms of NP: Painful diabetic neuropathy, Postherpetic neuralgia and trigeminal neuralgia. The main classes of drugs used to treat these three neuropathic pain indications include anticonvulsants, antidepressants, opioids and topical treatments. However, despite the availability of multiple pain medications only 50% of patients respond to any given drug and there are numerous the side effects associated particularly with systemically administered drugs, that reduce their tolerability.
The obesity epidemic in the US, which will lead to an increased prevalence of PDN, and the launch and uptake of seven pipeline drugs, will also be key growth drivers. Among these pipeline drugs, DS-5565, which is in development for PDN, is anticipated to offer an improvement upon Lyrica’s efficacy and safety, and as such, it is expected to be the market-leading brand-name drug at the end of the forecast period, with sales of $389m in 2022.
Request Sample copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=173902 .
- Overview of Neuropathic Pain including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US Neuropathic Pain market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Neuropathic Pain.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in the US.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/pharmapoint-neuropathic-pain-us-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2022-market-report.html .
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 10
1.2 List of Figures 12
2 Introduction 13
2.1 Catalyst 13
2.2 Related Reports 13
3 Disease Overview 15
3.1 Clinical Manifestations of Neuropathic Pain - Signs and Symptoms 17
3.1.1 Painful Diabetic Neuropathy 19
3.1.2 Postherpetic Neuralgia 20
3.1.3 Trigeminal Neuralgia 20
3.2 Etiology and Pathophysiology 21
3.2.1 Etiology 22
3.2.2 Pathophysiology 23
4 Disease Management 31
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 31
4.1.1 Diagnosis 31
4.1.2 Treatment Overview and Guidelines 38
For further information on “PharmaPoint: Neuropathic Pain – US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” report OR for any other business research / market intelligence need on the ‘pharmaceuticals’ market (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals . ), contact firstname.lastname@example.org / Call +1 888 391 5441.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online market research reports library of 250,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers. RnR Market Research also offers company data, country profiles, trends, information and analysis on the sector of your interest.
You can also reach us @