The report “North American Retail POS Printers″ by IHL Services is now available at RnRMarketResearch.com. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with North American Retail POS Printers in subject line and your contact details to purchase this report or get your questions answered.
This 76 page report focuses on the housed receipt printer market for retail POS devices in North America. Packed with 98 figures, this report details the market shipshare, distribution channels and installed base for the top printer vendors doing business in the region and provides for market projections based on changing technologies and changing distribution philosophies through the year 2017. Vendors reviewed include Epson, IBM, NCR, TPG, Star Micronics, TransAct, Citizen, Bixolon, and others.
This report is designed for use by POS Printer Vendors, POS System Providers, Maintenance Providers, Paper Suppliers, EFT device vendors, Consulting Organizations, Retailers and others who might have a vested interest in the POS Printer Market.
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/north-american-retail-pos-printers-market-report.html .
This is a review of the housed printer market in North America. By definition, this report reviews printers that are sold alongside Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals. It does not include printers integrated into POS, Electronic Cash Registers (ECRs), or Electronic Funds Transfer devices (EFT), which we would classify as printer mechanisms. Additionally, we did not review printer shipments associated with banking or kiosk applications.
We track 6 types of printers in the Retail/Hospitality Market. These are the following:
· Thermal POS Receipt - Defined as a housed printer sold along side of a POS unit that is a single station with a thermal print head.
· Impact Receipt - Defined as a housed printer sold along side of POS unit that is single station with an impact print head.
· Dual Station/Hybrid - Defined as a housed printer sold along side POS unit that has a thermal receipt printer head and an impact slip printer head for slips.
· Slip Only - Defined as a housed printer sold along side of POS unit that does check validation and wide format printing. These are common in bars and restaurants.
· Multi-Station - Defined as a housed printer sold along side POS unit that has multiple impact stations for receipt, journal, and slip printing. This is inclusive of the very popular Three-Station Printer that are still installed in many larger retailers.
· Inkjet - Defined as a housed printer at the POS that utilizes inkjet printing technology specifically to support color printing. Unlike a desktop Inkjet, this printer is in the size and format of a POS printer.
Get Sample copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=187369 .
Table of Contents
· Management Summary
· Trends In Retail POS Printer Technology
· Printer Shipments
· Vendor Shipments
· Printer Installed Base
· Printer Installed Base by Vendor
· Shipments by Distribution Channel
· Vendor Shipments by Distribution
· Shipments and Installed Base Projections
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=187369 .
For further information on “North American Retail POS Printers” report OR for any other business research / market intelligence need on the ‘Printer’ market (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/computer-hardware/computer-equipment/printer .) contact email@example.com / Call +1 888 391 5441.