The report “Latin/South America POS Terminals″ by IHL Services is now available at RnRMarketResearch.com. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with Latin/South America POS Terminals in subject line and your contact details to purchase this report or get your questions answered.
Walmart and the World Cup are helping to drive POS adoption throughout Latin/South America. The market for POS grew at faster rate in 2013 than in recent years. Large western retailers continue to grow in the market, bringing new POS terminals with them. Yet not all the news is good news. Natural disasters, political unrest and economic issues threaten pockets of future growth. These trends and more are in our latest study.Our Latin/South America POS terminal market study is 58 pages in length and has 22 figures.
Get sample copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=180398 .
It explores the market climate for POS terminals throughout the Latin/Central and South American region. More than just numbers without explanation, this report goes deep into discussion of retailing in the countries and segments to reveal the forces that are shaping POS purchase decisions. We believe it is important for our customers to not only see numbers, but understand the market behind the data so as to make more informed decisions for the future. The report includes country-by-country shipments, installed base, forecasts and trends for the electronic point-of-sale terminal market in LATAM. Note that this is not a vendor market share report (other than operating systems and processor types), but rather a fresh look at the state of POS technology in the world’s fastest growing market.
Additionally, the report covers emerging trends and influences that affected the market in 2013 and those that will help form market decisions in the future. It also includes estimated market value for shipments and installed base and a forecast for shipments and installed base through 2018.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=180398 .
Along with the general retail environment for each country/region, we discuss the country by country shipments, installed base, and forecasts for the following retail market segments:
· Large Format Food/Drug: 5 or more terminals per store grocery format.
· Small Format Food/Drug: 4 or fewer terminals per store grocery or specialty food format.
· Hypermarkets: This is a broad segment that varies by country. In many, it includes a full service Food store as well as products typically included at Discounters under one roof. In other countries, stores can range anywhere from a Superstore format (think Wal-Mart Supercenter) to a full-line Department Store (with large appliances) combined with a full-line Grocery store.
· Department Stores: Traditionally larger format stores, upscale in products and including hard and soft goods with department style checkout.
· Mass Merchants: Like a Hypermarket format, only carrying non-food items or limited food items and using a front-end checkout. Also includes Discounters.
· Specialty Stores: Stores that focus on particular product line niches. Includes apparel, news, shoes, and DIY type stores.
· Convenience/Gas: Stores selling a limited variety of food and pharmaceutical items; open long hours for the convenience of customers.
· Hospitality: Includes Restaurants, Bars, Pubs and Hotels.
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/latinsouth-america-pos-terminals-market-report.html .
Browse Electronics Retailing Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/consumer-goods/retailing/electronics-retailing .