Social networks have become a major force in our lives and, for an increasing number of consumers, represent a preferred channel to communications service providers (CSPs). Furthermore, social media is becoming a valuable way for CSPs to communicate with tech-savvy customers.
- analyses CSPs’ use of social media in mainstream customer care systems
- recommends that CSPs integrate Facebook and Twitter into multi-channel customer care architecture
- provides recommendations to vendors and CSPs as to which social media platforms have been successfully integrated into the customer care process
- describes the systems architecture that has been deployed
- Speculates about the next step in the evolution of the use of social media in customer care operations.
Purchase a Copy of this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=276804 .
- DiGi Telecommunications
- Huawei Technologies