RnRMarketResearch.com Directs “Hepatitis C Pipeline Review, H1 2015′ to its Store. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Hepatitis C, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hepatitis C and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
· The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hepatitis C
· The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
· The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Hepatitis C and enlists all their major and minor projects
· The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
· A review of the Hepatitis C products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
· Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from per-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
· A detailed assessment of mono therapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
Complete report on H1, 2015 Pipeline Review of “Hepatitis C” addiction with 171 market data tables and 17 figures, spread across 639 pages is http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/hepatitis-c-pipeline-review-h1-2015-market-report.html . (This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license)
Reasons to Buy:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Hepatitis C
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hepatitis C pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Inquire for discount on this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=310120 .
More reports on Hepatitis Drugs :
Boceprevir – Patent, Extension and Data Exclusivity Expiry Snapshot (51 countries)This report covers:
International Nonproprietary Name: Boceprevir
Indications: Treatment of chronic hepatitis C genotype 1 infection in combination with Peginterferon alfa and Ribavirin
# Bosnia & Herzegovina
# Canada and Many More
Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/boceprevir-patent-extension-and-data-exclusivity-expiry-snapshot-50-countries-market-report.html .