GBI Research’s report, “Picture Archiving and Communication Systems Market to 2020 – Digitization of Healthcare Systems and Evolution of PACS as a Decision Support Tool Drive Growth” discusses the market, competitive landscape, and trends for two Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS) market segments: radiology PACS and cardiology PACS. It provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments, and key analytical content on the dynamics of the overall market. The report also reviews the competitive landscape, analyzes pipeline products by segment and gives details of important Merger and Acquisition (M&A) deals. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
Complete report “Picture Archiving and Communication Systems Market to 2020” addiction with 33 market data tables and 33 figures, spread across 68 pages is http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/picture-archiving-and-communication-systems-market-to-2020-digitization-of-healthcare-systems-and-evolution-of-pacs-as-a-decision-support-tool-drive-growth-market-report.html . (This is a premium report price at US$3500 for a single user PDF license)
- Coverage of key geographies: US, Canada, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India and Australia
- Information on market size for two PACS market segments: radiology PACS and cardiology PACS
- Annualized market revenue data forecast to 2020 and company share data for 2013
- Qualitative analysis of key trends in the PACS market
- Information on the competitive landscape and the leading technologies of key players: GE Healthcare, Fujifilm Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Agfa Healthcare, Merge Healthcare, Cerner Corporation, McKesson Corporation, Sectra AB, Siemens Healthcare and Carestream Health
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the global PACS market
- Design and enhance your product development, marketing, and sales strategies
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying the market players with the most innovative pipelines
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Identify the key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying the products most likely to ensure a robust return
- Identify, understand and capitalize upon the emerging blockbusters of the PACS market landscape
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of the global PACS market and the factors shaping it.
More reports on Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS) :
Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) – Global Opportunity Assessment, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
GlobalData’s new report, “Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) – Global Opportunity Assessment, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017” provides key data, information and analysis on the global Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on the PACS market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market’s dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.