MarketOptimizer.com adds report “Global Polyethylene Industry – Emerging Markets in Asia-Pacific to Drive Modest Growth” to its store.
Global Data, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest research, “Global Polyethylene Industry Emerging Markets in Asia-Pacific to Drive Modest Growth”. The study comes from the company’s oil and gas research group and provides market analysis of the global polyethylene industry, highlighting major features. It gives historic and forecast market size and demand and production figures by region, covering the regions of Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by Global Data’s team of industry experts.
TOC mentioned in this report “Global Polyethylene Industry – Emerging Markets in Asia-Pacific to Drive Modest Growth”:-
· Table of Contents
· Global Polyethylene Capacity – Asia-Pacific and the Middle East and Africa to Drive Capacity
· Global Polyethylene Industry – Modest Growth Rate Expected Over the Next Five Years
· Major Companies Active in the Global Polyethylene Industry
Complete report available @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/global-polyethylene-industry-emerging-markets-in-asia-pacific-to-drive-modest-growth.html .
The global polyethylene industry has witnessed a period of low growth in the last two years due to a slowdown in China and India, which showed strong demand in the past decade and proved themselves to be the growth engine of the global polyethylene industry. Russia has emerged as another growing market for polyethylene with a twofold increase in demand volume in the last decade. It is also expected to show a strong demand growth rate over the next five years. The Middle East and Africa has seen the fastest pace of production in the last decade. In terms of absolute change in production, Asia-Pacific continues to lead the market with an increase in production from 16.77 mmty in 2003 to 27.703 mmty in 2013, at Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.1% in the last decade. New plants in China and India will continue to drive production in the region to 35.72 mmty in 2018.
· Historic and forecast global polyethylene capacity by region
· Details of planned polyethylene plants
· Major global polyethylene producers’ capacity shares
· Historic and forecast polyethylene market size, demand volume and production volume by region
· Global polyethylene demand by end-use sector
· Polyethylene price forecast by region
· Profiles of the three largest companies in the polyethylene industry
Inquire before buying @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=8122 .
Reasons to buy
· Understand the key trends and challenges in the global polyethylene industry
· Understand the regional polyethylene supply scenario
· Identify opportunities in the global polyethylene industry with the help of specific insights into demand and supply dynamics
· Increase future revenue and profitability with insights into future opportunities and critical success factors in the global polyethylene industry
· Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=8122 .
MarketOptimizer.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 450,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. We offer you customization options on reports by & custom reports through MarketsandMarkets.com. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.