MarketOptimizer.com adds report “Global Demand, Capacity and Prices for Polypropylene – End-Use Sectors in Asia-Pacific to Drive Growth” to its store.
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest research, “Global Demand, Capacity and Prices for Polypropylene End-Use Sectors in Asia-Pacific to Drive Growth”. The study comes from the company’s oil and gas research group and provides market analysis of the global polypropylene industry, highlighting major features. It gives historic and forecast market size and demand and production figures by region, covering Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
TOC mentioned in this report “Global Demand, Capacity and Prices for Polypropylene – End-Use Sectors in Asia-Pacific to Drive Growth”:-
· Table of Contents
· Global Polypropylene Capacity – Growth in the Packaging Sector to Trigger Expansion
· Asia-Pacific to Drive Global Polypropylene Demand
· Major Companies Active in the Global Polypropylene Industry
Complete report available @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/global-demand-capacity-and-prices-for-polypropylene-end-use-sectors-in-asia-pacific-to-drive-growth.html .
The global polypropylene industry witnessed steady growth between 2003 and 2013 despite the global recession in 2008. Although developed regions such as North America and Europe remained stagnant in terms of both demand and capacity, Asia-Pacific led the recovery with strong demand from major polypropylene end-use sectors such as packaging and electrical. In the next five years, the European market is expected to improve slightly due to Russia’s expansion plans; however the North American market is expected to remain stagnant due to market saturation.
Asia-Pacific will remain the growth engine of the global polypropylene industry with its higher-than-average demand growth. To fulfil rising demand, major countries in Asia-Pacific such as China and India are also increasing their production capacity. In the next five years, China and India are likely to add polypropylene capacity of 7.48 million tons per year (mmty) and 1.675 mmty respectively. Overall, polypropylene capacity in Asia-Pacific is expected to increase by around 12 mmty by 2018.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the demand and supply dynamics of the global polypropylene industry, including -
· Historic and forecast global polypropylene capacity by region
· Details of planned polypropylene plants
· Major global polypropylene producers’ capacity shares
· Historic and forecast polypropylene market size, demand volume and production volume by region
· Global polypropylene demand by end-use sector
· Polypropylene price forecast by region
· Profiles of the three largest companies in the polypropylene industry
Inquire before buying @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=8304 .
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
· Understand the key trends and challenges in the global polypropylene industry
· Understand the regional polypropylene supply scenario
· Identify opportunities in the global polypropylene industry with the help of specific insights into demand and supply dynamics
· Increase future revenue and profitability with insights into future opportunities and critical success factors in the global polypropylene industry
· Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=8304 .
MarketOptimizer.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 450,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. We offer you customization options on reports by & custom reports through MarketsandMarkets.com. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.